Saturday, May 30, 2009

back to normal whatever that is





Well we've been out of touch for a few weeks. Heath has been in and out but now he's home for good. We are very excited! He will soon transfer to his new job after his long leave period. I've redecorated the house with the help of some really great friends. I'm really working on my organizing skills. Heath is not quite so happy that all of his things keep getting moved around, but the overall effect seems to meet approval. The kids are getting bigger. I look at them and just wonder how they can grow so fast. Hunter just finished our co-op preschool and next week will finish the preschool at the Primary School. I should have some cute pictures next week. Alexis is still doing well in school or as well as she can do. As this school year comes to a close we are sad to see her wonderful teachers go. I will still see them next year because Hunter will be at the school. She will be going to the Intermediate School. Big girl. Hunter and Alexis continually keep us laughing. They are quick and insightful. They are both excited about summer starting. I've already been hit up to go to the pool, the water park and the beach. Things on our to do list for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment