Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School has started!

So school started yesterday, and with it came a lot of crappy things. I forgot to take pictures because it was pouring rain. Hunter catches his bus around 7:25 and Alexis catches hers at 7:35. So I literally run back to the house and grab Alexis and run her down to the bus stop because she was still eating breakfast when I took Hunter. I forgot to pack her lunch last night. So I had to find two dollars to send with her for lunch. And yesterday was not one of my best days. Now the house is quiet and I am supposed to be cleaning not playing around on the computer. This is life. Hunter is very excited about school, Alexis told me her teacher was mean. I smiled to myself. She's not excited anymore because she realizes that she has to do a lot of work in third grade. She had homework yesterday. I was hoping we could wait a few days before that started, but oh well. I will post pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!! I can't believe both of your kids are in school!! Where has the time gone?? And...you know I am TERRIBLE at calling. I just wanted you to know that you are more than welcome to come and stay overnight for the temple trip! Andy will be out of town on tour with the Army Band...but that's ok. Come on down!

    ReplyDelete